For example, in this 2017 survey:
"Trust in government fell to 35% from 37%, business to 45% from 48%, media to 31% from 32%, and NGOs to 48% from 52%."
We know that the public is NOT happy with the way things are going for them. After all, the Revive Australia Movement (RAM) consists of your fellow Australians.
Whether it’s a poorly run government, dodgy politicians, tax-evading corporations, fake news from the media, the sell-off of public assets, disregard for our individual freedoms, government policy being controlled by big money, our national freedom eroded by unelected bureaucrats at the UN, abuse to our children & elderly, shady bank operations or the disregard of our Constitution, Aussies are fed up.
We don’t need to agree with all of that, but we ALL want better. We all deserve better.
RAM is made of the people. We are Doctors, Nurses, Teachers, Academics, Scientists, Journalists, Bureaucrats, Firemen, Police, Military, Politicians and others who work within the system.
We are also Blue Collar, White Collar, Black, White, Brown.
We are made of all Australians.
Are you going to join this people's movement which is designed to restore our democracy, return the power to the people, protect individual and national sovereignty, take great care of our natural systems, re-nationalise our monetary system and ensure publicly-owned resources are available for all Australians?
We hope so, because we're doing this for all of us, including you and your children.
We are a decentralised, peaceful, grassroots people’s movement who are not left or right. At our core we aim to protect individual and national sovereignty, take great care of our natural systems, and restore the true ownership of Australian infrastructure to the people, including the money supply and the government itself.
Revive Australia aims to really make a difference in the 2019 Federal Election. Our first strategy is to inform the pubblic how to vote out corrupt politicians in the election (watch the short video below).
Our second strategy is asking ALL candidates to sign a pledge that will illustrate they're personally committed to reviving our democracy, our constitution and our common wealth (download the pledge below).
We ask that we debate on a national level how to return the power to the people. Our members have preferenced the following: 1) Abolish FORCED preferential voting in all Elections, so that each vote stays with one of the candidates who are chosen ; and 2) implement Citizen Initiated Referendums (CIR), where transparent civil debate occurs which is organised by independent bodies and broadcast via the mainstream media channels to ensure fully informed votes .
RAM is a people's movement where free speech is paramount.
We have aligned with core agreements, however the people in this movement have different beliefs that we might disgaree on. And that's perfectly okay, as we don't have to believe the same things. To be sure what we really unite over though, this website is the place to visit.
You can also visit our primary affiliate Facebook page which is:
Download the pledge below in PDF
Download the pledge below in PDF
RAM asks all Australians to come together to discuss the following as a national conversation:
1. Restore democracy by abandoning full preferential voting and the two party counting (which means optional preferential voting or first past the post), as well as introducing Citizen Initiated Referendums (CIR) that are applied online through a cheap and secure voting app, so we can freely choose how we design our social system, as well as who represents us (including being able to sack any elected member who lies to us, or does not act in our best interests).
2. Define our Rights, through a genuine peoples Bill of Rights, entrenched and protected by our Constitution, a document that is retrospective on all law and above Parliament and our Judiciary.
3. Restore Justice, by upholding our constitution and its new Bill of Rights, returning to common-law and Trial by Jury, to ensure every Australian enjoys affordable and swift justice. Our environment deserves justice too, such as repairing it through polycultural food systems like Permaculture and preventing further damage through the widespread adoption of Hemp as environmentally-friendly replacements for fuel, plastics, building materials, clothing, soaps, concrete and hundreds of other products.
4. Buy Back our Strategic Assets, including all water licences, power generation, ports and utilities into public ownership and supplied affordability. To ensure all Farms and Mineral assets are retained in Australian ownership and utilised for job creation and food security.
5. Equal Taxation, with all businesses, corporations and individuals operating in Australia, without exception, through the abloshing the current tax system and implementating a single transaction tax that will ensure that all tax havens and loopholes are closed and that all speculative spending on stock and foreign exchanges are taxed.
6. Re-Create People's Banking, meaning we need to seperate commercial from investment banking (similar to the Glass-Steagall Act), as well as re-create Australian owned banking industries to fund social programs and community infrastructure.
7. Restore Individual and National Sovereignty, so that all legislation does not undermine the natural right we all have as the supreme authority over ourselves, whilst still being held accountable to the Golden Rule (do no harm unless in self-defence). The restoration of our national sovereignty is integral so that no international monopolies or oligarchs undermine our individual and national freedoms.
Forget about left or right, RA is a family-friendly social movement who wants a government run by the people, for the people, so we create a better future for ourselves and our children.
It’s Time to Have a Public Discussion to Fix the Mess
Australians are mad about the direction our country is heading. Whether it’s poorly-run government, dodgy politicians, tax-evading corporations, fake news & media, selling our public assets, disregard for our individual freedoms, government policy controlled by big money, unlawful revenue-raising, our rights and freedoms eroded by unelected UN bureaucrats, unpunished child & elderly abuse, shady bank operations or our Constitution ignored, Aussies are fed up. We’re not going to take it any more.
Well, it's NOT rocket science. We just have to work together to fix it.
Citizens Initiated Referendums (CIR): Give all voters the right to initiate Binding Referendums (CIR).
Honest Government: Restore a free and informed vote. Support independent community representatives in Parliament. Abolish FULL preferential voting (make it optional) and the two-party preferred system.
Honest Media: Decentralise media monopolies so citizen-based investigative journalism reaches the mainstream with serious penalties for dishonest journalism. Publicly-owned email & media services via Australia Post network.
Single Tax— NO LOOPHOLES: Abolish all taxes and institute a single transaction tax so that all tax loopholes are closed and all individuals and corporations contribute fairly.
Banking: Create a sovereign Central Bank owned by the People (like the former CBA) and create local public banks that invest all profits from money creation into social programs and community infrastructure.
Individual Freedom: Ensure all legislation aligns with the Commonwealth of Australia Act 1901 and Common Law. Individual has supreme authority over themselves whilst taking responsibility for their actions.
National Freedom: Investigate Australia’s membership of the UN and all treaties. Renegotiate any treaties that will benefit Australia, on our terms.
Constitution: Restore the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1901 and reconstitute the true Commonwealth of Australia Parliament, consisting of Australians elected to serve the people. Limit terms. No massive pensions. Just genuine Aussies who want to care for their communities.
Bill of Rights (BOR): Recognise BOR (1688) and evolve it to reflect our modern needs. Embed in Constitution.
Are you prepared to join the team of your Australian family?
The Revive Australia Movement is the platform for us to all unite.
What the Revive Australia Movement wants ALL Australians to consider and debate:
1. EMPOWERING YOUR VOICE - Restoration Of Democracy To Establish A Peoples Parliament.
Give all voters the right to Binding CIRs. Restore a free and informed vote. Support independent community representatives in Parliament. Abolish full preferential voting and the two-party count. Enforcement of political promises and the abolition of foreign lobbying and donations.
2. PROTECTING OUR CHILDREN - Protection Of Our Rights & Our Children’s Future.
The return to common-law and our constitutional protections. The evolution of a Bill of Rights embedded in our Constitution that binds Parliament and the courts and is taught in our schools and is retrospective on all previous legislation. Holistic education that focuses on health and life skills. The creation of robust national enquiries into child protection, education and paedophilia.
3. LOWERING YOUR TAXES - Equity In Taxation, Make The Big Boys Pay Their Share.
Ensure all individuals and corporations pay their share of tax through a single transaction tax, using the billions raised to address cost of living pressures and help care for our most vulnerable. Pay dividend to citizens each year from surplus.
4. BUYING BACK AUSTRALIA - Farms, Infrastructure and Our Banks.
All Strategic Assets, including our banks, ports, farms, power and water returned to the Australian people. The development of publicly-owned banking to protect savings and retirement funds, as well as fund community programs and infrastructure from the profits of banking operations.
5. DEMANDING REAL JUSTICE - The Return of Affordable Justice.
Restore social justice through the re-introduction of Trial by Jury, the presumption of innocence and open courts. Replace revenue raising with genuine road traffic initiatives. Restore healthy food, water and medicine supplies.
6. PROTECTING JOBS & RESTORING INDUSTRY - The Return Of Protectionism to Restore Jobs & Industries.
The reintroduction of Tariff protections on competing imports. On-shore processing of our mineral wealth to restore Industry. Replace foreign aid, with sending support services, educators and essential supplies to countries in need. Building more dams and water storage/infrastructure to waterproof primary production and Industry.
7. RESTORING OUR ENVIRONMENT - Protect Our Ecosystems.
Widespread adoption of local and regional polyculture food and resource systems (such as Permaculture and Hemp) to care for our natural systems and create local and healthy food supplies. More funds earmarked for the environment to be invested in Australia to protect and restore our waterways, beaches, native habitats & local fauna.
8. PROTECTING FREE SPEECH – Create Publicly-Owned Online Infrastructure.
Use Australia Post to create public software packages, such as email and social media, to ensure free speech is protected and censorship is circumnavigated. Build hardware into this service so that infrastructure is owned by the people. Enable online voting apps secured on the blockchain.
9. ENSURING INFORMED CHOICE – Restore Free Media.
Honest public-driven enquiries into citizen concerns. Decentralise mainstream media and ensure citizen and organisational based investigative journalism reaches the mainstream to foster free speech and ensure true public debate, as well as guarantee penalties for 'unstated opinion’, fabrications and sponsorships in public reporting and journalism.
10. PROTECTING YOUR FREEDOM – Individual Liberty is Paramount.
Ensure all law is aligned with the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1901. All individuals have supreme authority over themselves whilst still held accountable for ‘doing no harm unless in self-defence'. Investigate Australia’s membership of the UN and all treaties. Renegotiate any treaties that will benefit Australia, on our own terms.
Support your Australian family by joining forces with them.
Uluru, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory, Australia